Monday, August 18, 2008

Skipped school today to get myself some extra studying time, though i have tuition at 930 to 1230. Anyway, I woke up to a few sms-es asking me about what happened.

"what happened?" "where are you?" "omg emma what happened?"

me: "LOL huh what I didn't come today leh o_O what happened?!?" (Abit anti climax la hor)


WHY DID I NOT COME TO SCHOOL TODAY, THERE WAS SOMETHING EXCITING!

Apparently, dm called me, annia, ash, siyun, 2k and their form teacher up during assembly. I was like "HUH WHAT DID I DO?!" guess what?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

we were caught eating in class that day -.-

chocolates only, and got booked by a councillor. wowww. don't know why they called 2k but well, sorry you guys for not coming. one for all, all for one you know. too bad we're the FOUR musketeers not THREE. but eh, sorry again. D: but it wasn't bad i heard, so yup


hah, that's that, i'm smsing people in class and it feels shiok to be at home. NO I'M GOING TO STUDY yup, bye computer :D


seeyou :D

No comments: